EXTREME CUSTOMS TRUCK BUILD GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Extreme Customs Truck Build Giveaway (the "Giveaway") begins at 12:00:00 AM CST on 10/7/2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on 2/26/2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Extreme Customs LLC's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older (or of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence) who possess a valid U.S. driver's license. Employees of Extreme Customs LLC, its vendors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Competitors and wholesale customers of Extreme Customs LLC and their employees and those employees' spouses, significant others and dependents are also not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for every $1 spent on EC Gear (e.g., a $20 purchase will garner 20 entries). The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase, excluding taxes and shipping charges (if any) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. Purchases made with EC Reward Points will not accrue entries; entries will accrue only to the cash value spent, less any redeemed EC Rewards Points (e.g., a $30 purchase that is reduced by $10 in EC Reward Points will receive 20 entries). To accrue entries, purchase must be made:
- Online at www.extremecustoms.com/get-gear.php or http://www.tiresandwheels.com/get-gear.php
- In Person at the Extreme Customs, Oshkosh, WI location.
- By Phone at 866-680-7476 or 888-258-4737.
- You can also earn 1 entry for every $1 spent when you purchase EC Gear during the Promotion Period at an Extreme Customs Show. To receive 1 entry for every $1 spent at an EC Show, participants must visit http://www.extremecustoms.com/giveaway.php or http://extre.me/giveaway during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions to register for the Giveaway. Entrants will need the UNIQUE code provided by the Extreme Customs representative at time of purchase. Purchases must be made during the Promotion Period and your registration must be received by 3/2/2018 in order to be eligible to receive entries.
During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for each eligible product purchase, i.e., each wheel, each tire and/or each lift/leveling/lowering kit purchase (e.g. if you buy a 4 wheel & 4 tire package with a lift kit, you will receive 9 entries). To accrue entries, a product purchase must be made:
- Online at www.ExtremeCustoms.com and/or www.TiresAndWheels.com
- In Person at the Extreme Customs, Oshkosh, WI location or at a participating Extreme Customs show.
- By Phone at 866-680-7476 or 888-258-4737.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3"x5" paper, hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, age (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in 25 words or fewer, complete the following statement: "I want to win the Extreme Customs Truck Build Giveaway because… ." Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with sufficient postage affixed, to: EC Truck Build Giveaway Entries, 3420 Jackson Street, Suite A, Oshkosh, WI 54901. Limit one 3x5 entry per outer-mailing envelope. Entries must be postmarked by 2/26/2018 and received by 2/28/2018. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique (if multiple mail-in entries are received containing the same statement from an entrant, only the first entry received will be valid); Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the promotion or any other person or entity. Each mail-in entry received will count as 20 entries into the Giveaway provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void.
HERE'S HOW TO EARN BONUS ENTRIES DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD:
Limit 100 entries (excluding Bonus entries) per person per day, regardless of method of entry. A person can use only one email address/Facebook/YouTube account to enter. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- Receive one (1) Bonus entry when you subscribe to the Extreme Customs YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/user/ExtremeCustomsTV. Your privacy settings must be set to "public" on YouTube in order to receive an entry.
- Receive one (1) Bonus entry when you comment or vote on a Giveaway post. Visit www.facebook.com/ExtremeCustoms look for the "Truck Build" Giveaway post and follow instructions to submit your comment or vote for an upgrade option directly on the post. Limit one Bonus entry per Giveaway post. Entries must be in English. Your privacy settings must be set to "public" on Facebook in order to receive an entry. Comments must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the promotion or any other person or entity. Limit one Bonus entry per person per Giveaway post.
- Participate in an Extreme Customs Flash Giveaway at www.facebook.com/ExtremeCustoms for a chance to win up to one hundred (100) Bonus entries. Visit http://extre.me/flashgiveaway for complete details on how to participate in an EC Flash Giveaway.
- During the Promotion Period you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for every $1 spent on EC Gear (e.g., a $20 purchase will garner 20 entries). The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase, excluding taxes and shipping charges (if any) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. Purchases made with EC Reward Points will not accrue entries; entries will accrue only to the cash value spent, less any redeemed EC Rewards Points (e.g., a $30 purchase that is reduced by $10 in EC Reward Points will receive 20 entries). To accrue entries, purchase must be made:
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization on or about 3/6/2018 from among all eligible entries received to select one potential winner. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the Judges are final.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a customized 2014 Chevy Silverado Truck. The approximate value of the Truck will range from $23,000 to $30,000, depending on the upgrade options that are selected via Rule 3D above and the decisions of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The prizewinner will also receive a $5,000 check which can be used to offset travel expenses related to picking up the Truck. The maximum approximate value of the Prize is $35,000. Winner must personally take delivery of the prize vehicle at a location specified by the Sponsor in Oshkosh, WI, within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor and must provide a valid U.S. driver's license and evidence of legally required insurance. Winner will be responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and for all costs associated with vehicle pickup and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by winner relating to Prize vehicle pickup. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the Prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to provide a cash alternative or to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. The prize will be awarded "AS IS" without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- NOTIFICATION: If potential winning entry is a Facebook entry, potential winner will be notified on/after 3/6/2018 via a comment/reply ("notification") on his/her entry post on the Extreme Customs Facebook page. If potential winning entry is a YouTube entry, potential winner will be notified on/after 3/6/2018 via a direct message ("notification"). The potential winner must respond to the notification instructions within 48 hours from the time the initial notification was sent or potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable notifications resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by Facebook. Potential winner will be notified by email, phone and/or overnight/regular mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and, at Sponsor's request, submit a copy of his/her valid U.S. driver's license, within three (3) days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected.
- GENERAL: If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities, Facebook accounts or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant/entry that, in its sole discretion, does not comply with these Official Rules in general, including any participant/entry that refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other person or entity or is not within the Sponsor's image. Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties, Facebook and YouTube from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors/Judges, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online at www.ExtremeCustoms.com and the drawing for all remaining prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form, or in the event of a Facebook or YouTube entry, entry will be deemed made by the account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any damage made to the Web Site by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- WINNER: The name of the official winner will be posted at www.ExtremeCustoms.com on or about 3/19/2018 or after the winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Extreme Customs LLC, 3420 Jackson Street, Suite A, Oshkosh, WI 54901.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or YouTube. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or YouTube. The information you provide will be used for the purposes of Promotion administration.