In-House Tinting Now Available!
We use 3M FX Premium Series Film Learn More
|Regular Price||Coupon Price|
|2 Windows Only||$99|
|Full 2 Door Vehicle (includes rear window)||$199|
|Full 4 Door Car (includes rear window)||$239|
|Full 4 Door SUV (includes rear window)||$279|
We can tint almost anything! Contact us for a quote!
Now Offering Tint Removal!
|Front & Back Windshield||$80 each|
|Side Windows||$25 each|
|Small Quarters (Price dependent on vehicle)||Starting at||Starting at
|Sun Visor||$30 each|
- Looks hot outside, cool and private inside. The FX Premium Series delivers strong performance at an affordable price.
- Rejects up to 45% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
- 3M films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun's harmful rays for 50 years.