AFE exhaust systems are manufactured in-house to the highest engineering standards for performance and quality. All tubing is 100% mandrel bent to provide the highest flow possible. Each system is extensively dyno and flow bench tested to provide maximum gains for your vehicle.
- High-performance exhaust systems for today's power-hungry trucks
- Let your engine breathe to realize its full potential
- Factory-grade features and components with aftermarket performance
All MBRP Performance exhaust systems are designed and manufactured to the same exacting specifications regardless of material grade.
- The lowest bend degree angles and smooth mandrel bends means that exhaust gases have an easier path to the tip, move faster and reduce gas temperatures. Your vehicle maintains optimal operating temperatures.
- It "fits right the first time." Our rigorous testing procedures ensure that every component will fit as expected. Guaranteed.
- Each kit is designed to fit as many configurations of the same vehicle as possible. That means that there is no fussing about whether you have a super cab or crew cab, long bed or short bed. We fit them all.
- Easy, bolt-on design, makes the MBRP experience as installer friendly as possible. Things like OEM style hangers and bolt on installation make the difference. And if you do run into difficulty, we provide clear, detailed instructions, additional support at www. mbrp.com and knowledge customer and technical support staff just a toll free call away.
- A performance exhaust system is much like a musical instrument. Quality engineering is important, but if the installed system does not sound right, then it is not much use. Hundreds of test miles and hundreds of hours are invested into every system to guarantee you the greatest sound, durability and performance available from any exhaust systems anywhere.
As the originator of aftermarket performance exhaust systems, Borla Performance products are unique in three ways: They are made from exotic materials, such as stainless steel, titanium and carbon fiber; they come with a warranty that outlasts a vehicle's life; and their muffler design allows for a bolt-on and easy fit. For more than three decades, hundreds of other exhaust suppliers have attempted to copy our winning formula, but haven't come close. Borla Performance remains the world's leader in upgrades for performance exhaust systems.
Our million-mile warranty, which is the most comprehensive of any exhaust supplier, means Borla will stand behind your performance exhaust product longer than you will be driving your car and that's a commitment you can depend on. We will support you well beyond the day you purchase a Borla performance exhaust system.
Our patented and race bred muffler technology consistently provides the finest sound enhancements and performance exhaust system capabilities because every system incorporates performance mufflers designed specifically for each application. Whether it's a performance exhaust system for a Corvette, Mustang, Camaro, Porsche, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Jeep, F-150, Silverado, RAM, Subaru, Mini Cooper, Challenger, Charger, Scion, Toyota, Infiniti, Nissan, Range Rover, Honda, Mitsubishi, Fiat, Smart or other application we offer, you can be sure the muffler technology has been catered to the year, make and model of your specific vehicle.
Borla offers performance exhaust systems with a variety of sound levels to ensure your experience fits your specific needs. Each aftermarket exhaust comes with the maximum horsepower and torque available throughout the entire RPM range. With our patented XR-1 technology present in our ATAK™, S-Type and Touring systems, customers can pick the sound level desired with the confidence that their aftermarket exhaust system will increase power to the greatest degree.
Made in the USA and engineered to last, MagnaFlow performance exhausts system deliver the sound you want and the power you need. MagnaFlow is the right choice for your daily driver, off-road truck, hot rod or custom project.
As a market leader, we proudly manufacture all of our products in the USA using premium components and the latest technology. Our products range from direct-fit converters and cat-back systems to universal mufflers and builder's kits for fabricating your own custom system. As an ISO-9001 certified company we believe in our product's ability to perform and back it up with a lifetime warranty.
In our 30 years of experience we've learned that automotive enthusiasts always want more. Our 30,000 square-foot R&D tech center is home to two in-ground dynamometers, a flow bench, and sound testing to ensure that every new part passes our quality and performance standards before being approved for manufacturing. If it doesn't produce power, we don't make it.
We want you to have the best sound possible. With this in mind, we've designed our mufflers to have a free flowing, straight through design with a perforated stainless steel core, mesh wrap and acoustical fiber fill to deliver that smooth, deep tone. Our mufflers are packed tight with the acoustic material to ensure long life and no sound degradation.
The Exhaust Technology Company is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of completely engineered exhaust systems / kits for cars, pick-up trucks, muscle cars, foreign cars, SUVs, diesel trucks and most vehicles. We have the most number of exhaust systems available for different year, make, and model vehicles in the industry.
Depending on your choice of sound, we have 4 series of exhaust systems / kits designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in mild, moderate, aggressive, and very aggressive tones, and widely available in aluminized or Stainless Steel construction.