EXTREME CUSTOMS, LLC (collectively, "Extreme") ECgarage PROGRAM ("Program") TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If a customer cancels an order after submitting payment, Extreme will issue a refund to the buyer if Extreme didn’t incur any fees (shipping product(s) to us, mounting/balancing, restocking fee from a vendor, etc.). The buyer will receive the balance in the form of an in-store credit to be used for a future purchase unless there was a prior arrangement with Extreme. The prior arrangement must be agreed to, in writing, by Extreme and the buyer.
Buyer MUST inspect ALL product(s) BEFORE signing for delivery. When you sign your name, you are agreeing that the product(s) were received in accurate and perfect condition. If someone other than the buyer signs for the product(s), they are signing agreeing the product(s) were received in accurate and perfect condition. If there was damage done to the product(s) you MUST have the delivery driver make a note about the damages on the delivery receipt so we can open a claim with the shipping company. Extreme Customs will not be held responsible for return shipment charges on approved warranties to and from the customer and the manufacturer. If you receive an incorrect order, the order will be fixed free of charge. Extreme Customs does not authorize a lift gate at pickup or delivery.
Extreme will accept returns on unmounted, unused product(s) within 30 days of the date they were delivered. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, to and from, Extreme and/or Extreme's vendors. You will also be charged a 20% restocking fee unless there was a prior arrangement with Extreme. Buyer will receive the balance in the form of an in-store credit to be used for a future purchase unless there was a prior arrangement with Extreme. The prior arrangement must be agreed to, in writing, by Extreme and the buyer. The buyer MUST receive an RMA number from Extreme prior to shipping the product(s) back to Extreme. If the buyer doesn’t receive an RMA number, Extreme and/or it’s vendors will refuse the shipment(s) and the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Extreme uploads spreadsheets and has FTP feeds from several suppliers that will change the price on products as they change. Periodically, there will be pricing errors due to system and/or human error. Extreme will do it’s best to honor the price or give you raw cost on it. If we don’t hear back from you we will then issue you a full refund.
If DC1 is showing quantity (4) or higher on a non-staggered set, or (2) or higher on a staggered set, we will not break-up the set on a backordered/discontinued product. DC1 will have product at our local facility. DC2, DC3, DC4 will have product ordered from either our vendors or transferred in from our other locations. We will contact you to cancel the order and if you don't answer/respond, we will give you a full refund.
TEAM EC MEMBERSHIP
Participants ("Members") in the Program are subject to the terms and conditions herein. Program membership is open to all U.S. and Puerto Rico residents (excluding all U.S. territories other than Puerto Rico) at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the Member’s jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older. If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, you may only use the Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions that apply to the Program, including the terms regarding expiration of rewards in the program, are determined based on one’s entry into the Program. The Terms and Conditions that apply to a Member are available from the Program website (http://www.extremecustoms.com/termsandconditions.php).
- Customers of Extreme may enroll in the Program only by completing the application process online at https://extremecustoms.com/client.php?do=Register.
- Members must provide the required information to be enrolled and to be eligible for rewards.
- Extreme commercial accounts are not eligible to register in the Program.
- Extreme reserves the right to limit the number of Members in the Program.
- Extreme reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to expire a Member’s enrollment in the Program after twelve (12) months of account inactivity. All accrued Rewards will be lost if the membership expires or is cancelled.
- Membership is prohibited as to vendors, manufacturers and product suppliers to Extreme as well as any and all competitors of Extreme and the employees for any of the aforementioned and those employee’s spouses, significant others and dependents. A dependent of an employee is defined as any person who may give access to said employee.
- Your Membership account is for your purposes only. Your Membership is personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may have only one Member account. Permitting others to access your account, sharing your login information with others, or in any way permitting your account to be utilized by a third party is expressly prohibited. You may make purchases as gifts for others with your account.
- Extreme reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion to terminate, without compensation, any Member’s account who violates any of these Membership rules or any other term and condition listed herein.
- Why we collect personal information: We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver the proper product and provide a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. If you do not want Extreme to keep you up to date with Extreme news, updates and the latest information on products and services click contact and update your personal contact information and preferences.
- How we protect your personal information: Extreme takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Extreme’s online store uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To make purchases from the Extreme Customs Online Stores, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Fire Fox, Safari, Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while its transmitted over the Internet. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure (PATCHED) web browser.
- Public Disclosure Notice - Publicly displayed information is Public. If you use a bulletin board or chat room on an Extreme website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Extreme Customs is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, Extreme will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
- Informed Consent for Use of Pictures, Videos and other media: Moreover, if you submit/upload pictures, videos and/or other media onto any of Extreme websites, fan pages or social networking pages, you are agreeing and consenting to Extreme having the right to use those pictures for advertising and/or any other marketing. If a photo, video, or other media was submitted/uploaded without your permission, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- MEMBER ONLY PRICING
- YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
- information or content submitted, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the Program by you or any other person accessing the Program using your Account;
- the use of, or connection to, the Program by you or any other person accessing the Program using your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct); or
- your breach or attempted breach of these Terms.
- DISPUTES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- GOVERNING LAW
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION
- JURISDICTION AND VENUE
- OPTING OUT OF THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- your name
- your account member name
- your mailing address, and
- your request to be excluded from the pre-suit mediation and class action waiver specified in these Terms.
- Extreme reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice.
- Membership in the Program may be revoked at any time. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Members to revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program. Further, Extreme reserves the right to seek all remedies, whether available at law or at equity, criminal or civil, in the event Member defrauds or abuses the Program fails to follow any terms of the Program, or makes any misrepresentation to Extreme.
- Program purchases, as reflected in Extreme’s records, shall be deemed correct and Extreme reserves the right to determine the qualification for any transaction and to correct or modify the Reward amount at any time based on Extreme’s records and calculation of account information.
- Extreme is not responsible for communications, including Rewards, lost due to a change of address or other contact information.
- By becoming a member of the Program, customer agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from Extreme.
- Program rules are void only to the extent prohibited by law.
- Taxes on Rewards may apply where required by law. Any tax liability, including disclosure, is the sole responsibility of the Member.
- Extreme may waive compliance with these terms and conditions in its sole discretion and may run promotions from time to time that provide enhanced benefits to select Members. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Extreme’s failure to exercise any of its rights under these Program Terms and Conditions or its delay in enforcing or exercising any of those rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- For more information about the Program and/or Member accounts call 1-866-680-7467.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, OR DELAY IN RECEIVING, ANY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, CORRESPONDENCE, OR REWARDS;
- THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED REDEMPTION OF REWARDS OR USE OF A REWARD CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF US OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS;
- ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR
- ANY ERRORS PUBLISHED IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION, AND ERRORS IN THE CREDITING OR DEBITING OF CREDITS FROM MEMBER ACCOUNTS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT, WITHOUT NOTICE, ANY ERRORS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (WHETHER YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN LAW OR EQUITY) SHALL BE THE CREDITING OR RE-CREDITING TO YOUR PROGRAM ACCOUNT OF REWARD IN AN AMOUNT NO GREATER THAN THE NUMBER OF REWARD AT ISSUE.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
- NO WAIVER OF RIGHTS BY FLICKR
The live giveaways will be on the first Friday of every month.
In order to win, you MUST be a registered, verified member of Extreme Customs that has a Member ID. If your Member ID is selected as one of the winners and your account isn't verified, you will not get the EC Reward Points. Your account is verified when you click and/or copy/paste the link that is emailed to your after you click 'SIGN UP!'
There will be (4) four Member IDs selected at random. The total amount of points that are given away is currently 400,000 (current value is $2,000). 1st ID selected would win 200,000 points ($1,000), 2nd ID selected would win 100,000 points ($500), 3rd and 4th IDs selected would each win 50,000 points ($250 each). Periodically, there will be sponsors that will give products and/or money to Extreme Customs, LLC to draw more winners.
Employees of Extreme Customs and their immediate family members and/or employees of vendors where products are purchased will not be eligible to win.
The terms and conditions of the monthly live giveaway are subject to change, be canceled and/or be modified without notice.
The cash buyout option is available ONLY if you make a purchase from Extreme Customs, LLC and/or any companies owned by Extreme Customs, LLC and then your Member ID is selected as the winner within forth-five (45) days of your purchase. The cash buyout is worth 50% of the value of the reward points (E.g. you win the 200,000 in points that are valued at $1,000, the cash buyout is $500). If you decide to do that option, we will issue a refund to whatever payment option you used to make the purchase. If you paid cash, we will send you a check.
All wheel and tire package prices include lug nuts or lug bolts, mounting, balancing and shipping to you. If a wheel and/or tire isn't in-stock, price will include the shipping costs to get them to us so we can mount and balance the tires on the wheels and then ship them to your door. Customer must supply vehicle information in order to receive free lugs and/or TPMS.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov